Stay The Night With The Belamar
If you're looking for a fun hotel near the Forum in Inglewood, CA, then we have the spot for you!
You're invited to stay and play at our boutique hotel in Manhattan Beach, CA. The Belamar is located just 7 miles for the Los Angeles Forum in Inglewood, which is about a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Looking to pregame before the show? Catch a ride with Uber, Lyft, or a taxi and forgo paying for parking at the show! We also offer Happy Hour Specials 6 days a week at our full bar, as well as delicious appetizers and entrees.
Wake up in one of our beautiful new guest rooms and then spend the day exploring our adorable little beach town. We're not only located near the The Forum - we're also just 1 mile from the sparkling shores of Manhattan Beach.
You've been waiting to see this show for awhile now. Make the night even better by staying at one of the best hotels near the LA Forum. You won't regret it.
You're going to love it at The Belamar with:
- 120 newly-renovated guest rooms and 7 suites, featuring Bigelow bath amenities, a mini refrigerator, a 50" flat-screen TV, a Keurig coffee maker with in-room coffee, a record player, and complimentary Wi-Fi
- A sun-drenched courtyard with cabanas and a year-round pool/spa
- Poolside food and drinks available (seasonal)
- On-site dining, a full bar, room service, and event catering by Second Story Restaurant
- Fitness center
- On-site bike rentals
- Valet parking only ($15/night)